In the early 1970s, Allmetal became the first to pioneer and manufacture laser-welded air spacers for a stronger, cleaner, more consistent weld. Allmetal manufactures laser-welded air spacers in nine different profiles and a full range of widths and materials from our exclusive Hi-Q nickel-zinc alloy to aluminum to stainless steel.
- Available in Hi-Q, Clear, Color-In Anodized (Dark Bronze, Light Bronze and Black), Electrolytic Gold, Grey Anodized, Mill Finish, Aluminum, and Black Steel.
- .008" & .012" Hi-Q Steel. Thickness Tolerance ± .0005"
- .014" Clear Anodized Aluminum for all spacer widths. Thickness tolerance ± .0015"
- .016" Clear and Color-In Anodized Aluminum. Thickness tolerance ± .0015" for all spacer widths. Available in Standard 1/2 Hard Temper and 1/4 Hard Temper for 90° corner bending.
- .016" Mill Finish Aluminum. Thickness tolerance ± .0015" for all spacer widths. Available in 1/4 Hard Temper only.
- .015" Black Steel. Thickness tolerance ± .002" for all spacer widths.
Roll Form Process video (58 sec)
Tool & Die video (55 sec)